As a club, ESAC owns a good deal of equipment, including a RIB. This equipment is allocated according to the club’s dive calendar, and is available to members when not in use.
We are luck to have our own boat, plus a number of qualified helmsmen in the club. Once a year, the boat is moored in a UK harbour for a month, enabling intense use during that time.
Phoenix – the club RIB
- Humber Ocean Pro 6.3m RIB & trailer
- Mariner Optimax 150hp engine
- Marine radios and base station
- Echo sounders
- Global-Navigation GPS
- Oxygen sets
- Flares and other safety equipment
- Anchors, shot weights, ropes, buoys